NO SOLICITORS. ALL VENDORS THAT SEND MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED
EDUCATIONAL DIAGNOSTIC TESTING CENTER
At Sharp Academy we provide a full Educational Diagnostic Testing center to assess students for
Learning Disabilities, such as but not limited to:
- Central Auditory Process Disorder
- Language Processsing Disorder
- Executive Functioning Disorder
- Gifted and Talented
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Schedule a Discovery Consultation with an Educational Diagnostician by teleconference, or in person, to review your child's needs, review the learning history and concerns, and design a diagnostic battery recommendation specific for your child's needs. The consultation fee is $100, and will be credited to the cost of the Battery of Assessment cost.
- A Battery of Assessments will be determined from the Discovery Meeting, student records, and parent/student interviews.
- Testing is scheduled, and payment in full is due prior to testing. The $100 Consultation Fee will be credited to the final Battery of Assessments cost.
- Testing can take up to 3 days, with frequent breaks. Students may bring snacks and drinks.
- Scoring of the assessments take 7-10 days, and a Final Educational Diagnostic Assessment (FEDA) report is prepared.
- The Results Meeting will be scheduled upon completion of the FEDA report. You will receive a complete report in a labeled binder.
- A copy of the FEDA report will be provided to one school campus. Additional reports can be ordered at a later date for $50 per copy.
For Pricing and to schedule an Discovery Meeting call 806.747.4277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the information request form below: