SHARP ACADEMY DRESS CODE
Any students wearing inappropriate attire will be asked to call parents, for a change of clothes, and receive a demerit.
- Monday Chapel Day - All Students: Logo Polo or Dress Shirt, with Khaki or Black bottoms. Shirt tucked in and belts required.
- Daily Uniform PreK – 8th Grade M-F
- Red, Black or White polo shirts (monogrammed or plain), Sharp Academy t-shirts or button down logo shirts. Zippered or pull-over jackets must be Sharp Academy logo Jackets. All other jackets/hoodies cannot be worn to school. Winter coats and sweaters are allowed. Khaki or Black pants, shorts, skirts, capris or skorts. Girls shorts & skirts must be modest length, no more than 4 inches above the knee.
- High School Business Casual Dress Code – Tuesday through Friday: Khaki or Black pants, skirts, skorts or Capris; blouses or button down shirts. No jeans, no message t-shirts, no hoodies or athletic shorts, no short skirts, no clothing deemed to be too revealing, & no slides with socks. Students must wear close toed shoes, tennis shoes, or sandals with straps.
- PE Uniform 6th – 12th Grade Gray LOGO SA Shirt and solid black workout pants and/or mesh athletic shorts with pockets, & supportive court shoes. Students will receive a minus 10 point’s grade deduction for their PE grade not being in uniform.
- Lunches Students bring a sack lunch each day. Microwaves & refridgerator available.NO MICROWAVE POPCORN!
- Appointments during school hours Since we are a no homework campus and all work is done during class time, we ask that appointments and scheduled therapies be made after school hours. Appointments during class times will be absences.
- Communication Download the GroupMe App for school text alerts, FACTS emails, and the newsletter.