Uniform Order Form
SHARP ACADEMY DRESS CODE
A uniform is required for ALL students K-12th Grade.
All uniform pieces are ordered from:
DESIGNS IN THREADS
5044 Frankford Ave.
Lubbock, TX 79424 806-794-3875
All Uniform pieces will be ordered and paid directly to Designs In Thread. An order form is available by email or through FACTS/Renweb. Some clothing items will be available only on the website when it is ready. Designs In Thread team is building our website now, and it will be open soon.
Overall, our dress code is based on neatness, modesty, and comfort. Sharp Academy reserves the right to make the final decision on acceptable dress code.
SHARP ACADEMY UNIFORM:Designs In Thread Order Form
Tops: Sharp Academy Logo Polo (red or black), Oxford Shirts (white), Peter Pan Blouse (white)
Boys: Performance Polo (SportFlex), Blend Polo (Cotton/Poly), & Oxford Shirt
Girls: Performance Polo (SportFlex), Blend Polo (Cotton/Poly), Peter Pan Blouse & Oxford Shirt
Bottoms: Colors black or khaki
Boys: Pants or Shorts (style displayed on Designs In Thread Order Form)
Girls: Pants, Shorts, Skorts, or Capris (style displayed on Designs In Thread Order Form)
- Girl’s shorts & skirts must be modest length, no more than 4 inches above the knee.
- Boys & Girls shorts are Walking Shorts style, with a button & zipper.
- Athletic shorts are ONLY permitted during Athletics & are ordered through Designs In Threads
- Winter coats and sweaters are allowed during the season.
- Zippered or pull-over jackets/hoodies must be Sharp Academy Logo Jackets.
- All other jackets/hoodies cannot be worn to school.
- Blue jeans are NOT acceptable any day of the week.
Parents will be called to bring a change of clothes if a student does not follow the dress code, or if a change of clothes cannot be brought to school, one will be provided to the student for the day. Choice Checks/Demerits will be recorded in RenWeb for dress code violations.