Sharp Academy is a private co-ed school, non-profit organization, serving students in grades Pre-K through 12th Grade. Our purpose is providing all students (average or above intelligence) with full, effective curriculum through individualized, college-prep educational experience.
- Christian values honored on campus, including prayer and scripture
- Traditional American history and civics taught PreK-12th Grade
- School hours: 7:30 AM drop off. Classes 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- No mandatory daily or weekly homework per subject (time provide in class for assignments)
- Home Study with parents - unfinished class work, projects, test studying, or research papers*
- 8 to 10 students maximum per room per teacher for core subjects
- Teachers who have a heart and passion for College Prep environment
- Mandatory uniforms – khaki or black pants, shorts or skirts, red, white or black polo’s
- Diagnostic evaluation and testing available for any student
- Dyslexia accommodation plan in every class
- Dyslexia Reading Intevention program PReK-8th grade provided in regular class schedule
- Early Collegiant High School to earn college hours in 10th - 12th grade
- Course & Grade recovery steps to be back on grade level with peers
- Direct teaching in all subjects
- Technology Lab, and devices provides on campus with variety of software applications
- Parent volunteerism and involvement through Sharp Parent Association SPA
- Community service involvement for students
- College counseling and career development
- A multi-sensory learning atmosphere including technology, visual aids, auditory presentation and direct instruction
*Homework Policy: We strive to complete most work in the classroom setting but at the same time want to develop good learning habits, organizational skills, and time management. At Sharp Academy, there is not a mandatory homework assignment system per subject.
Home Study consists of work not completed in the classroom, special projects, test studying, or research papers. Your child will have the responsibility of completing some class work at home but will be given class time for all assignments. Homework is not assigned in addition to what has been done in class. Teachers will email all instructions for any unfinished work that is sent home.
Sharp Academy Education