Sharp Academy admits students of any race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin to all the rights,
privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Sharp
Academy does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin in the administration
of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, athletic and other school administered programs.
WE ENROLL NEW STUDENTS ALL YEAR!
Pre-K through 12th Grade
PRIVATE CHRISTIAN COLLEGIATE SCHOOL providing structured all-day PreK & Kindergarten, Christian Worldview Curriculum in all grades, and a Early Collegiate High School, where high school students earn accredited college credits. We offer sports, fine arts and technology, and honor level academics in all grade levels.
Class Size Limited Availability 6 - 8 students per class
Call 806.747.4277 to schedule your tour!
Sharp Academy offers a college preparatory education for students with
Dyslexia, ADHD, GT, and other Language Processing Disorders
- Accredited with AdvancEd-SACS
- Daily Bible classes & weekly chapel
- Certified Ortin GillinghamTake Flight Dyslexia Academic Language Therapists
- Full Educational Diagnostic Testing Available
- Concurrent College Credit available for High School Students
- Specifically Trained and Qualified Educators
- Competitive Sports, Fine Arts,Technology,and Worldview Academic Electives