Sharp Academy admits students of any race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin to all the rights,
privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Sharp
Academy does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin in the administration
of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, athletic and other school administered programs.
ENROLLING NOW! 2022 SPRING SEMESTER!
4 year old Pre-K through 12th Grade
- Christian Worldview Curriculum in all grades
- Providing a structured, all-day PreK & Kindergarten
- Early Collegiate High School
- No Homework - all assignments completed at school
- Class Size Limited to 6 - 8 students per class
- Open enrollment for all students including: GT, Dyslexic and ADHD
Call 806.747.4277 to schedule your tour!
Sharp Academy offers a college preparatory education for students with
Dyslexia, ADHD, GT, and other Language Processing Disorders
- Accredited with AdvancEd-SACS
- Daily Bible classes & weekly chapel
- Certified Ortin GillinghamTake Flight Dyslexia Academic Language Therapists
- Full Educational Diagnostic Testing Available
- Concurrent College Credit available for High School Students
- Specifically Trained and Qualified Educators
- Competitive Sports, Fine Arts,Technology,and Worldview Academic Electives