Sharp Academy offers a college preparatory education for students with
Dyslexia, ADHD, GT, and other Language Processing Disorders
DYSLEXIA INTERVENTION with Certified Take Flight Interventionists!
Sharp Academy admits students of any race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin to all the rights,
privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Sharp
Academy does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin in the administration
of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, athletic and other school administered programs.
ENROLLING NOW! PRE-K through 12th Grade
for FALL 2022-2023
Tribute to Dr. Karen Rogers
We are deeply saddened about the passing of Dr. Karen Rogers. She was a founding board member and friend. She was a great advocate for children with learning disabilities, and changed their lives by providing a pathway to learning possible. She made a future seem
real for many children in the West Texas area,and beyond! We will all deeply miss her. Many prayers for her family, co-workers, friends and patiants.
Accredited with AdvancEd-SACS
- Daily Bible classes & weekly chapel
- Certified Ortin GillinghamTake Flight Dyslexia Academic Language Therapists
- Full Educational Diagnostic Testing Available
- Concurrent College Credit available for High School Students
- Specifically Trained and Qualified Educators
- Competitive Sports, Fine Arts,Technology,and Worldview Academic Electives